Recently we have received some feedback saying our LTE CAT-18 models have an issue connecting to data networks of few the US MNOs.
Our investigation so far has yet to come to the conclusion. So, we would like to hear from you guys, our valuable partners about this, and at the same time, it could serve as the point of reference which will be beneficial to the community who faces a similar situation.
If you don’t mind, please share with us your success story and the data plan details used with our LTE CAT-18 models (eg. MAX Transit, HD1 Dome, etc).
Your kind assistance is very much appreciated.
[Update: List of working data plan]
- AT&T FirstNet - Band 14
- AT&T IoT Plan
- AT&T Business Wireless Broadband - 50Mbps
- AT&T Post-paid ‘Tablet’
- AT&T Pre-paid - Unlimited RV Plan
- AT&T Retail 5GB/month
- AT&T through Free Packet Hosting
- AT&T through NeverThrottled
- AT&T through Nomad Internet - unlimited
- AT&T through Puretalk
- AT&T through Webbing
- AT&T postpaid iPad unlimited plan
- Cricket Wireless Simply Data Plan (data only plan)
- GoogleFi | T-Mobile
- T-Mobile metered (Mobile Internet) data plans
- T-Mobile Magenta One Hotspot (22GB then 3G speeds)
- T-Mobile Pre-paid
- T-Mobile through OTRMobile (March 2020)
- Verizon Pre-paid
- Verizon Post-paid
- Verizon through PagePlus
- Verizon through Visible
- Verizon Unlimited (prepaid hotspot plan from 2 years ago)