FusionHub on KVM at VULTR Host - Mission Success!

First of all, i would like to thank Support team and especially Martin Langmaid for their devoted help to this community. We have managed to install a FusionHub instance at VULTR.com for $5 a month instance. Now the details:-

1. Get the RAW image from here http://download.peplink.com/firmware/fusionhub/fw-fusionhub-6.2.2-build1370-raw.zip and more details from this post:
    FusionHub KVM version

2. When you go into your VULTR control panel don’t try to upload the image as ISO, instead just add it as a SNAPSHOT.

3. Go ahead and create your FusionHub instance and configure it as normal.

Note: You can upgarde FusionHub instance to latest 6.3.2 from control panel without any problems.

Enjoy!

Dynamic DNS on surf soho for webserver & VNC behind ISP router
FusionHub RAW format

Hello,
I’m really interesting for try FusionHub on Vultr.
I don’t understand how do you do for configure FusionHub after install the snapshot. Have you got more informations of this.
Thank a lot. there aren’t a lot informations of Vultr and Fusionhub.
Best regards !!!

How in the world do you upload this file to Vultr? It is asking me for a remote url, but won’t accept the zip file when I past this link directly. Please help.

Besides the base fee of $5/month there is an hourly charge for use, $0.007/hour. May I ask how much that runs to per month for a fusionhub instance?

There is no hourly charge, it’s a VPS instance which you pay either $5 a month or divide that hourly for a whole month, you only pay fixed $5 and you get 1 Tera of traffic. You need to UNZIP the image before uploading, you need to upload it to a remote website and just feed the URL in the SNAPSHOT panel to be uploaded in your Snapshot library which will able you to create the file system like i explained above.