What is Peplink ID?

What is Peplink ID?

To further simplify our online platform for our partners and users, we will be updating different Peplink platforms to utilize the Peplink ID for logging in.

Why should I use Peplink ID?

By using Peplink ID, this allows you to use one centralized account across our active platforms (e.g. eStore, Marketplace, Forum, InControl, Ticketing system) for logging in. Gone are the times where you need to memorize different login credentials for different systems. This simplifies the management of your accounts for trouble-free access.

I had a Peplink account, why do I see “the email address provided is not registered with Peplink ID"?

You will need to create a Peplink ID with the same email address. Once this has been done, you can login to InControl 2 using the same email address, as well as all our other platforms. Simple.

Which systems support Peplink ID?

Currently Peplink ID can be used for eStore, Speedfusion, Speedfusion Cloud, Partner Pavilion, and Forum. Going forwards, most if not all systems will use Peplink ID to login.

What will happen to all my access and data if I begin using Peplink ID?

Your access and data will remain the same, only the method of logging in will change. You will then be able to use your new Peplink ID credentials going forwards.

Is it mandatory to create a new account if I have been using Google to login?

You may continue using Google to login if you have been using it previously. The Peplink ID is for those who wish to create one account for all our platforms.

I have not received any activation email from the system, what should I do?

You should receive the email within a few minutes, please also check your spam folder.

I cannot complete this process, what should I do?

Please submit your request via our online ticketing system.

2 Likes