View list of pending changes

Through talking with several of our clients, and running into this a few times, it would be nice to see a list or somehow highlight what changes are made so you can check them before applying. We’ve run into this many times when the client has more than one person in the balances and someone makes changes and forgets what changes they made, but doesn’t necessarily want to discard the changes.

6 Likes

This is a good idea and acknowledged. We will look into it.

Thanks.

3 Likes

+1 for this Feature , we have noticed this as well that on login to our peplinks that there are pending changes and we are not sure what changes were actually made. Typically we discard any changes pending but it would be nice to know what they were.

2 Likes

I’m all for it!

1 Like

I agree with you MIke.

1 Like

We have some pretty large deployments and over 70 sites where this pending changes if you apply and there was something what may cut connection could be very dangerous and may lose connectivity to remote site

1 Like

Is this coming? +1

1 Like

+1 this is a must, it would take the mystery out of applying changes.

1 Like

Hi all,

We will look into on this. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Has this been implemented? I have the Balance 580 and 2 other people sometimes access the config - I just hit the “pending changes” and have no idea whether to apply them or discard them. A list would be awesome… but highlighting the changes would be better than nothing.

1 Like

+1 as well. Logging into the router to see changes are pending is concerning. Not sure if I should discard, apply, etc. Thanks!

1 Like

I agree this is a nice feature request but this can also be mitigated by limiting the amount of people that have full admin access to the router. Less is usually way better and this applies to all networking gear. Thanks!

1 Like

+1 to this.

A list of pending changes would really be helpful, especially for “forgetful” :confused: people like myself, not to mention the motives stated above. :wink:

1 Like

+1 from us too!
Seen it too often!
Thanks

1 Like

+1 for this. This would be pretty nice feature.

1 Like

+several from our side. This is requested often and would be a great addition eliminating the unknown. Thanks Mike.

2 Likes

We have had some ask for this as well. Would be very helpful!

1 Like

Four years later, still not implemented.

Is this thread just wishful thinking?

1 Like

+1 for me, I’ve had some issues where I’ve hopped onto kit and found changes not applied so its complaining of pending changes but have no idea what they were so reluctant to apply.

Never ideal but could be an engineer getting booted off a cellular based device like a BR1 when the signal dropped out and never getting back on to apply (or forgetting, good old human error :smile: )

2 Likes

Me too. I would like to see a list of pending changes on the Dashboard. Like the last poster, I recently logged on to a router and saw there were pending changes with no idea what they were.

3 Likes