View list of pending changes

Hello @Keith, @TK_Liew, @Tim_S,
As all three of you are within Peplink, I tag you all to share our PLUS ONE for this feature request dating back to 2014 from @FrontierComputerCorp.
Maybe it will be part of the new FW9 release (just putting it out there) though sooner in FW8.1.x would be awesome too.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

4 Likes

bumping this up

I would like to add on to this Feature Request too.
I need to see more details of a change when an admin/user makes them locally on a device. I would like to see something similar to what is logged in the IC2 dashboard under the Organizations ‘Operation Log’.
The Operation Log shows Which Admin made a change to the configuration thru the IC2 dashboard, What the change was Before and What the change looked like After it was committed. This detail of logging would be ideal when an admin/user completes a change directly on a device. Currently, the Operation Log ONLY shows this detail of configuration changes when it is done Within the IC2 dashboard only.
The current local Event Log simply stating that a change was applied is not helpful when troubleshooting changes on a device that may have caused an outage. I need to see details such as “Who” did the change, what the config looked “Before”, & "After" the change was made so that I can better monitor my devices.

1 Like