Talk Talk ISP needs username/password

Hi,

I’ve tried a search on the forum but not able to find anything about inputting a username/password for my ISP, which at the moment is Talk Talk. Also trying to connect with a Draytek Vigor 130 modem.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek29

Connect Draytek to WAN of your Peplink device, set the Peplink WAN port to PPPoE and then enter username / password as usual.

1 Like

Hello @Derek29,
We have created a new dedicated forum post here with information that may assist you.

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys for your help. Going to set up as you suggest, and see if I get a working internet.

Derek29 :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, still no internet access! Think maybe change ISP from TalkTalk, because I know hardware working ok, just settings I can’t seem to configure. :confused:

Derek.

I’ve setup this configuration on BT in the UK and it works fine, check the PPPoE credentials and VLAN settings you need on the Draytek modem, if those are correct this should work fine for you.

Alternatively you could just use the Talktalk supplied device, plugin the Peplink behind that with Ethernet but this isn’t ideal of course.

As an example BT use standard credentials for VDSL connections, Draytek have a guide for that here Vigor 2850 VDSL BT Infinity Setup this has the relevant VLAN tag and username and password.

2 Likes