I factory reset my router (Surf SOHO, running 8.02), after I try to connect to the router on 192.168.50.1 I get a blank webpage.
I have tried the following:
- Clearing my browser cache
- Disabling my adblocker
- Disabling antivirus
- Using a different browser
- Using a different PC
- Disconnecting the router from power for several minutes before plugging back in
- Performing another (multiple) factory resets.
- CSS manipulation: I can get the form to show up by locally editing CSS, but when submitting a username and password nothing happens.
Could there be something wrong in the factory default image, or somehow something got corrupted?
I really need to get my old config back online as I am reliant on it to do my work from home.
Any guesses as to what might be going on?
I just found a [similar forum post] from 2018, however, no resolution is given in the post.
I already submitted a ticket to Peplink Support.