Testing the new firmware which includes speedfusion connectivity we’ve noticed that more often than not the wrong endpoint (geographically) connects. We have routers on the West coast and 8/10 times the speedfusion tunnel is terminated at your NYC endpoint. If we bring the tunnel down and up again (Several times) eventually it’ll connect to your SF endpoint. We’ve tried Auto DNS settings and manual DNS settings, this doesn’t seem to make any difference. As you can imagine the issue with this is latency, adds at least another 60ms to the trip. Is there something else we can do to enforce the correct endpoint location.