Setting Up VPN Start To Finish

I am looking for information from start to finish on setting up on VPN setting up a Pepwave Surf SOHO Router. I am a new user of this brand of appliance and I’m looking for documentation/resources to download and implement a VPN network including software downloads. Can anyone share information to get me started or point me in the correct direction?

Hi Jparker,

welcome to our Forum!

In this post you’ll find your answer :wink:

Regards
Dennis

1 Like

Do you have to have another peplink appliance to setup VPN using the surf SOHO appliance at the target location? Do you guys have a customer support number? I am trying to figure out if I should configure the sonicwall appliance to use as VPN by using the global VPN Client as I was before or do you have a software like “SonicWall VPN Global Client”?

Hi Jparker,

your Peplink Reseller can help you. Where are you located?
If you don’t have a Peplink Partner, have a look here https://www.peplink.com/peplink-certified-partners/

To establish a PepVPN you need 2 Peplink devices (Hardware or Virtual Machine). If you want to setup a VPN connection for a client computer like a Laptop, you can use OpenVPN Configure Remote User Access using OpenVPN

Regards
Dennis

1 Like