Registration keys

I am not experienced with all of this but I think I am using the “free trial.” I signed up yesterday on a 1 year contract and have been going through the steps to set up SFC. I went to the spot where you enable speed fusion access to get my activation keys but it doesn’t take me to the page to get my keys. It takes me back to the get “free trial” page. So, what do I do to get keys?

Hi ,

You can view the keys in your Pavillon account by following these steps:

If you cannot perform the above procedure with your Peplink ID account you can create a ticket and from there we can help you.

I copied one of three keys which was the one I purchased yesterday. It said Activation failed. Key already used. This is the first time I used key. What should I do?

If I go to my dashboard, it shows I have 2.99 TB left and expires in 2022. Could I already be activate even though I never used activation key?

Generally when it shows you that error it is because the key has been pushed directly to the device from Incontrol, and according to what you tell me it is. We work on making things simpler.

Does this comment (pushed from InControl) explain why I couldn’t get the registration key until I setup a login and put my router in InControl?

I didn’t think I would need to register my device in InControl to use Speed Fusion Cloud, but I couldn’t get there without going through InControl.

-Michele

Hi michele654, Welcome to our forum!!!

It is really not necessary, it is a simple way to do this activation automatically, however this key is also sent to the registered email when the purchase is generated, you can also see it in the access.peplink.com portal or you can request it at bring you from the ticket system.