I am currently testing on the bench the following:
Pepwave MAX HD1 Dome with firmware 8.0.2
Pepwave SIM injector with version 1.1.8
I connected the equipment, everything started working smoothly.
I inserted a SIM on SIM1 slot and followed the instructions by the Youtube video regarding the configuration of how to use the SIM with the HD2 Dome.
During this process I found the following:
- Under SIM Remote Management in Advance Settings on the HD1, autodiscovery was enabled, but couldn´t read the SIM Injector. I manually entered the serial number.
- Pepwave SIM injector GUI kept kicking me out when I would go to a different tab every 2 minutes. Is this normal?
- I went to Cellular 1 Details, changed to SIM remote management and entered the SIM injector serial number by the search. Reloaded the SIM, but after reseting, it wouldn´t detect the SIM. Changed SIM slots, followed the serial number with :3, introduced APN settings, but nothing.
- SIM injector was stuck on “setting up” on the respective SIM port.
- SIM is working on Slot A in the HD1.
Am I missing something? I couldn´t get the system to read the SIM.
Any help is appreciated