PepVPN WAN priority and “Outbound Policy” are two different entity. For more information please refer to the explanation below:
**PepVPN WAN Priority: **
- Priority of the WAN connections to be used in making VPN bonding connections. A WAN connection will never be used when OFF is selected. Only available WAN connections with the highest priority will be utilized.
Regarding to your questions :
- Is it picking that up from my Balance 580 hub and if so how can I change it?
This can be defined at the WAN priority for the PEPVPN/SpeedFusion profile (InControl2).
Hub - MAX_HD4_659D
End Point: MAX_HD2_BC6A, MAX-BR1 (7996)
- I know I can select all and modify the WAN Priority in the VPN profile in InControl2 but that means we have to update that for each unit as we add them.
Default settings for device that support bonding, all WANs will having Priority 1.
** “Outbound Policy”**
- Fine tune how the outbound traffic should be distributed to the WAN connections
- Will not take effect for load distribution for PepVPN traffics using the WANs.