PepVPN/Speedfusion

I have 3 office locations. First one is HQ and 2 branches. I use peplink balance 305. first branch is in Dubai connected with speedfusion and seems to work with no issues. The second branch though is in China, with the exact same configuration can’t connect with speedfusion. I think the issue is with the China Firewall. Is anyone done this before? can someone help me with the configuration?

The Chinese government is known for blocking things, such as WhatsApp.
They also forbid the use of VPN, which means there is simply no way this is going to work if they choose to block you.
If I’m not mistaken, you are at risk of receiving major fines if you continue to use VPN in China.

@MartinLangmaid, have you ever dealt with a case like this and if yes, what was the outcome?

1 Like

Hello @Constantinos_Charala & @Joey_van_der_Gaag,
There is another thread here on this

@cgreen has had some previous success.

There is another thread here too

I would recommend reaching out directly to one of the Peplink Certified Partners in the region, you could even write to the local partner in China.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Hello @mldowling
I’ve seen those threads and I’ve tried to many different configurations with no luck.
Maybe if you have some more experience about the matter or someone who did it will help me