Peplink question if possible

Is it possible if we aggregate 2 Different ISP’s but i will just used 1 public IP as my primary ? because as per observe if we aggregate the ISP’s we jump from different Public IP’S from time to time unless we used different policy like Enforce or priority to stabilize our public IP right? so is their any remedy for this? we just used 1 public IP even though we aggregate different ISP’s?

Hello Almocrin,

With current functionality there is not a way to utilize multiple ISP links with one public IP. You can control your traffic with outbound policy, as you have mentioned. Perhaps if you elaborate with more detail what you are tying to accomplish the community, and Peplink, may be able to offer some suggestions or helpful information for you.

Thank you Almocrin.

1 Like

okay thanks a lot jef

Umm what i’am trying to do is i have this fortigate firewall and i have all my routes pointed at my WAN1 ISP as my primary and my WAN 2 ISP as my secondary in short my current network only does fail over then here comes Peplink i want to integrate it into the network since peplink does bandwidth aggregation but then peplink combines ALL active wan links right? so in simply means if i have 3 public IP’s when i aggregate it in peplink from time to time i will be using 3 public IP’s right? Bottom line is I want to aggregate All my Wan’s in Peplink then i will just plug it to my fortigate firewall so that i would not change anything on my current configurations in my firewall all i want is the bandwidth it self from peplink since he combines all active wans but my problem is that i want to stabilize the public IP in 1 ISP connection only i mean i aggregate all wan links but then i’ll be just using 1 single public IP. the setup will be From peplink LAN interface Aggregate then to My fortigate ill put it into my WAN port connection.

Please find the link below to understand the SpeedFusion Bonding and Link Load Balancing.

You may configure Drop-in if you want to minimize the changes on the existing network.

If you want the outbound traffic NAT to WAN1’s IP, you may use Priority rule to route the traffic to WAN1 then follow by WAN2.