We are having MAJOR problems with the PEPLINKS 580’s at the corporate office. And since peplink is forcing communication through the purchase vendor and are not helping directly… And since the Vendor can not resolve the issue in a timely manor.
I am hoping this will inspire peplink to contact me directly to resolve the issue, as if this is not resolved I will be looking for another router vendor. When I call for support I expect support to resolution not to be handed off to the purchase vendor.
- Peplink is rebooting several times a day
- at least a few times a week the web interface stalls
- Voip failures build up until 1 and or 2 occurs.
We have Roughly 24 peplinks in my network and the 580 at the corporate hq is the only one that keeps crashing.
I have 2 580’s at HQ and get the same result on both PEPLINKS.
Peplink Reolutions Required in future updates:
- Complete configuration available from telnet as backup and diagnostics as alternative interface for web interface failures.
This will also resolve the issue of configuring firewalls and network scripting.
2) The configuration file needs to be text readable when downloaded for configuration specs.