Hi, I have a classic MAX BR1 Verizon only unit. It works just fine in general. However, I have several wired devices as well as wifi devices, and the wifi devices can see each other and the LAN devices can see each other, but the wired devices can’t see the wifi devices and vice versa.
I have version 8.03 firmware I think.
More specifically, I have a static LAN in the range 10.0.1.X and the Wifi is on the same subnet. I have done so many ping tests I have lost track, but I’m pretty sure I can ping but UDP traffic still doesn’t go through in either direction. I have the WAN port on the unit set to be a LAN port, and both LAN ports and the WAN port are set to ACCESS and the VLAN I made that’s 10.0.1.X. I have tried setting the ports to TRUNK and the VLAN to “any” but then, I think, as I recall, I can’t ping either.
I am also using an app called PingTools that scans the network for devices on the Wifi side, and it seems all the wifi clients and the pepwave, but no wired devices. The wired devices can ping each other and the pepwave. So I think there is somehow a LAN/Wifi routing disconnect that is probably obvious and I am just stupid. My knowledge is hit and miss on routers/gateways etc.
Thank you for your time in reading this!