Introducing the SpeedFusion Cloud!

Introducing SpeedFusion Cloud

SpeedFusion Cloud is our global network of SpeedFusion nodes. It enables compatible Peplink devices to use SpeedFusion technologies without needing a second end point.

Watch our SpeedFusion Cloud video series to explore how you can incorporate the service into your solution today!

Watch Now

All compatible devices with a valid Care plan will now include SpeedFusion Cloud allowance. So how do I activate it?

This data will automatically begin and end in accordance with your warranty. No activation is required.

For the full details on SFC allowance, see below:

Or you may go to our new e-store to get SpeedFusion Cloud now. Buy Now

For help activating SpeedFusion Cloud:

Watch Walkthrough

For help setting up SpeedFusion Cloud:

Watch Walkthrough

1 Like

I hear a feedback on SpeedFusion Cloud as below. What do you think?

Will you ever support static SpeedFusion Cloud WAN IP-addresses for inbound traffic, so traffic can be routed back over multiple links without needing to worry about individual link failure? Imagine you have a webserver on your internal DMZ and wish to do inbound hot failover.

5 Likes

Hi,

where can I see how much of the booked bandwidth from the cloud has already been used? Can I set up a notification by email about this?

Thanks
Dennis

1 Like

Hi Dennis - we will integrate some events into IC2 so you can be alerted when any router is close/over to the limit or expiration date.

“SpeedFusion: SpeedFusion Cloud exceeded usage limit”
“SpeedFusion: SpeedFusion Cloud license expired”
“SpeedFusion: SpeedFusion Cloud remaining bandwidth allowance is less than 10GB”
“SpeedFusion: SpeedFusion Cloud license will expire in 7 days”

1 Like

Hi,

I’m trying to add my Balance 210 HW3 FW 8.1.1 but on the portal it says that the serial is invalid.

Could you help me out of kindness?

Hello @comercial1,
Your best option is to raise a Peplink Support ticket then post your ticket number back here into the forum.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile: