Fushionhub newbie

Hello all

Fushionhub newbie here

What is the difference between:
Evaluation License (10 peers) (10 license(s) left)
AND
Solo License (1 peer)

?

I would like to have a MK2 utilize Speedfusion Smoothing. Additionally, would be nice to be able to setup/connect a VPN to the Fushionhub from a phone/computer if using an insecure network such at a cafe, all my traffic can be routed over the secure VPN just like from the MK2. Can Fusionhub support the latter (i know it can support the Speedfusion Smoothing)?

When does the “evaluation” license expire? How much does it cost to use after the evaluation period?

Thanks!

FusionHub Evaluation License supports 10 peers and will be expired in 3 months after the license is activated. It is recommended for POC purpose. If the customer satisfied with the FusionHub, you may buy a permanent license from local Peplink partner.

FusionHub Solo License supports 1 peer and it is a permanent license. You may refer here.

FusionHub supports WAN Smoothing. You may connect to FusionHub with PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, or OpenVPN when you are using an insure network.

1 Like

Thanks TK. Can you please clarify if I am setting up a connection under the “Remote User Access” menu for PPTP/L2TP/IPSEC/OpenVPN, whether that is considered a “peer”? I.e. if I have the Solo license, how many connections can I have simultaneously? One Speedfusion VPN to Peplink device and unlimited PPTP/L2TP/IPSEC/OpenVPN, or only one total connection (in other words, I wouldn’t be able to connect to the FusionHub from my pc/phone if there is an active Speedfusion connection to my Peplink device)? Thanks!!

“Remote User Access” is not considering as SpeedFusion peer. So, you allow connecting 1 SpeedFusion VPN to Peplink device and 50 x “Remote User Access”.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you