Firmware 8.1.1 RC 1

We would like to announce that the Firmware 8.1.1 RC 1 is now available.

Supported models:
X Series, Balance, MAX, UBR, SpeedFusion Engine, FusionHub, Surf SOHO

Download Release Notes

Download the Firmware

API Document for 8.1.1

4 Likes

Will the Individual Bandwidth Limits (Reference: QoS Individual Bandwidth Limit doesn't work - #45 by mystery ) be included in 8.1.1 for the MK2? If I remember correctly, a special firmware version was needed to activate for the MK2 as that model was originally excluded. Since it has been working well, can it please be enabled in 8.1.1 so no special firmware is needed? Thank you.

Hello,

B580 FW 8.1.1 RC 1. Details of the WAN port only show the uptime. I think there was more information before,

Thank you,
Gorka

@gorka_iza, this is not expected. Please open a ticket for us to take a look.

My MFA500 is running the same firmware without any problem.

1 Like

I can confirm the same issue as @gorka_iza with a B580.
-Jeff

Hey Guys.
I have just checked two SDX’s running 8.0.2 and 8.1.0 and both only show the days and not hours & minutes.

Are hours something that everyone would like to see included here?
I think they should be shown.

I too notice some funnybusiness in WAN details. I’m seeing the ISP’s automatically assigned DNS servers in the details page even though the DNS assignment via DHCP is disabled on the WAN config page.
1 2

@Cable17, I boot up a Balance 580 with 8.1.1RC1. Below is what I see. Please help to open ticket for us to take a look. Something is weird and suspect it is a web UI bug.

@thebigbeav, I suspect it is a bug too. Please help to open ticket for us to take a look.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

B580 FW 8.1.1 RC 1. If I define a LAN port type as Trunk I can´t decide witch VLANs will be trunked. Is this the spected behavior?

The same in BR1 gives more options.

Thank you,
Gorka