(Updated: Jun 14, 2018)
We are happy to announce that Firmware 7.1.1 Beta 2 is now available for beta testing! Here are some features that we’ve included in this firmware:
- Drop-In Mode added to BR1 Series as an optional feature.
- The LAN can now support multiple subnets.
- The number of data streams used in PepVPN Test tool is now a configurable option.
- PepVPN WAN Smoothing gives more flexibility to send redundant packets to the same WAN-to-WAN link.
Changes Since Beta 1:
- PepVPN Test and Analyzer tool Support in Layer 2 mode.
- The CLI now uses the same username and password as the web interface.
- The default MTU for the USB modem is now 1428 instead of 1492.
Join the Open Beta program and try out these new features!