Firmware 7.0.2 Now in RC 2!

Hi @mldowling
Have you submit the feedback via IC2? Alternatively, please PM me the serial number of the unit.

Thanks,
Lai

1 Like

I currently use 7.0.1 (2988) on my Peplink Balance One everything is working perfectly. I have two VLANs configured for my APs which works just fine using a Cisco SG200-26 switch. I saw version 7.0.2 (3155) release so decided to give it a try, all works fine except my tagged SSIDs (VLAN) no longer allow me to get an IP address… only my untagged SSID works.

Is this a bug in the firmware or perhaps I have any underlying issue that by updating to this latest firmware exposed it.

Once i reboot back to 7.0.1 (2988) the tagged SSIDs allows me to get an IP again.

I think it’s still in beta, so possibly a bug. Have you reported it?

We tested the tagged Vlans are working fine after upgrade to v7.0.2. We would like to check on your settings. Please open ticket for us to take closer look.

Posted. (Ticket #776521)

Thank You

No clue how i got it solved regarding my issue but all i did was go to Port Settings under the Network tab changed VLAN tab for Port 7 and 8 to the SSIDs that were not working (My APs are plugged into my Cisco switch so this change should not affect them at all) and suprisingly I was able to connect to the two SSIDs i was unable to before.

Once i made sure all was working i went back to port settings and switch the VLAN tab back to Any and it still works. So no clue why that made it work but it works now so i will close the ticket. Bye Bye :slight_smile:

Hi Team,
We have noticed that 7.0.2 is now the current download on the firmware and manuals page. Can we confirm if the 7.0.1s022 build 3031 fixes are included in the 7.0.2 build 3155 release or if those running the 3031 build should continue running the 7.0.1 version?

Ive just had the email about this sim pooling feature, however the guide showing where the option is on incontrol is not available, am i missing something? I have the standard bandwith reports but nothing to create sim pools?

Did you update one of your devices with 7.0.2 first?

Unfortunately only 7.0.1 exists as an option on InControl, on the device you can select 7.0.2 though, I haven’t pushed it at the device level yet as I was hoping InControl would allow me that option.

Unfortunately only 7.0.1 exists as an option on InControl, on the device you can select 7.0.2 though, I haven’t pushed it at the device level yet as I was hoping InControl would allow me that option.

The firmware 7.0.2 should be available to choose in IC2. Please double check. If it is really not available, please press the Feedback button on the firmware management page and report to us. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Michael,
Just checked a few of our organisations on both earth and mars servers, only the beta version of 7.0.2 is available, not the RC version yet for any devices within InControl2.
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Marcus and Kirstan, they should be available now. Thanks for your report.

1 Like

Hello @Michael,
Thank you, I can confirm that the new RC of 7.0.2 version is now visible.
Happy to Help,

2 Likes

Hello @Michael,
When will RC for 7.0.2 be available within InControl2 for FusionHub please?
Appreciate your assistance,

7.0.2 is now GA. We will update the availability of 7.0.2 for FusionHub soon.

1 Like