Hello Peplink Engineering,
We have some additional features we would like to request for InControl2 with the Captive Porthole features.
- Link to a preview page like https://goo.gl/SPL3fb so to allow sharing of a page with a client without the need to have them on the network giving the client the ability to preview and test pages.
- Schedule a hourly/daily/weekly export of Captive Porthole data as CSV & XML
- Tile/fit (auto-resize)/centre (or top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left) the background image
- Format the text of the Terms & conditions with simple formatting like Bold, Underline, Italic, Left/Center/Right/Underline using textile text (http://redcloth.org/textile/html-integration-and-escapement/)
- Make the Social Options/Connect Buttons/Sign In so they are greyed out until the Terms and conditions are ticked
- Set the colours for the buttons individually including the colour the button changes to when the mouse is moved over the button or the button is pressed (currently they go are a blue colour)
- Be able to edit/amend the “terms and conditions” used with the Social Connect Tab
- Be able to have up multiple Captive Portholes (say up to three (3) to get started with) tied to VLAN & SSIDs on Balance One and Balance 380 ad above routers
For Paid services or an extra fee:
- Supply our own domains for use with the Captive Porthole
- Be able to change the Powered by Peplink” to our own choice of text & logo
Also we’d like to look at using our own SMS gateway from SMSGlobal (https://www.smsglobal.com), they integrate well here in Australia with all of the carriers and do international services very well also.
One more feature we’d like to look at is being able to monetise the network connection, that is where people need to, through something like a captive porthole, pay for internet access with a payment services such as PayPal, previously we have been using hardware like the NetComm HS1200N (http://www.netcommwireless.com/product/wireless-n-hotspot) and Tomizone (https://www.tomizone.com/) and are aware of other services/equipment too for doing this, though we’d like to move this over to Peplink also, this would be very useful for User Pay subscriber networks.
It is possible we realise that some of this may have already been requested or doable, just we have not yet worked out how.
Appreciate your assistance,