Simple Zoom and FaceTime QOS Settings

I have two WANs : one is fiber (very good ping, but limited bandwidth) and the other is a cable modem (much higher bandwidth, but worse ping).

I’d like to set up my Balance One so that video and audio chats by default prefer the fiber WAN.

I’m not using InControl2, so I think this Zoom solution won’t work for me: Video Conference or Zoom Application - #9 by sitloongs

What’s the smallest set of rules I can add?

Here are the relevant specifications:

Zoom:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Network-Firewall-or-Proxy-Server-Settings-for-Zoom

Ports: Zoom uses TCP over ports 80 and 443
Servers: a list of about 200 IPV4 servers which are all at *.zoom.us.

FaceTime:

Ports:
TCP ports 80, 443 and 5223
UDP ports 3478-3497, 16384-16387, and 16393-16402.
Servers:
Apple does not provide a list.

One source says

When an Apple device starts a Facetime video call, it initiates a TCP session to the Apple Facetime server over port 5223, then sends SIP signaling messages over a non-default port. When media traffic starts flowing, audio and video data are sent through that same port using RTP.

Zoom Rule:
Outbound policy. Source: Any. Destination: domain name *.zoom.us. Algorithm: Priority: WAN1 > WAN2

Comment: Simple, and should work, right?

FaceTime Rule:
Outbound policy: Souce: Any. Protocol: TCP. Port: 5223. Algorithm: Priority: WAN1 > WAN2

Comment: I’m not sure if this will work. My theory is that if the initial connection over 5223 is forced to WAN1, that perhaps this will also lead to the later TCP/UDP connections to also use this same WAN, even if they are on different ports. Will this work?

Other ideas:

1. I do have normal SIP VOIP phones, and the peplink is set as follows:

Would that pose a problem if FaceTime is using SIP

2. The source claims that FaceTime packets are RTP which I assume is RTP. But the Peplink protocol list doesn’t show RTP. It shows something called RTSP. Is that the same?