What is the cause of high CPU load?

We have 02 Peplink Balance 1350 HW1 at the office. One of them always at ~85% CPU Load. Could anyone give me someway to determine the problem is come from Outbound Rule (~200 rules), Firewall (36 rules), Througput (150~250 Mbps), QoS User Group(234 entries) or long DHCP Reservation table(586 entries)?
And could your engineers create a feature to view what is eat up resources?

Hi,

Please create a support ticket here and they will help you on your request.

Thank you

Hi,

We need to take closer look to confirm the root caused. Please open ticket here. Please turn on Remote Assistance and download Diagnostic Report when problem occur.

Thank you.

Already did and waiting for response. Thank you!

There is still no response up to now! Someone please help?!

Hi,

I have feedback my finding in the ticket. Please check and follow up from there.

Thank you.

I received your answer. But I have some more question here.

• Which do I need to remove (move task to other devices) if I want to reduce CPU load?
  • Is there any limitation to number of active VLANs? When I create over 21 VLAN, P1350 got stuck (can’t use button on lcd screen). After rebooting by plug out the power cord, config is corrupt and device become malfunction. I must do factory reset and restore the last saved configuration to make it run normally.

Hi,

Please post your concerns using the support ticket. We can’t give any recommendation here without knowing the current running state & configuration for the B1350.

Thank you