[Webinars] PCE 4.0: New Course, New Badge, New Opportunities!

Want to be an expert on Peplink’s solutions and have a thorough understanding of Peplink’s ecosystem? It’s time! A series of training webinars are geared to everyone who wants to step up his or her game in this industry.

By taking this course, you will gain extensive knowledge of Peplink’s products and technologies, giving you an edge in the Peplink Certified Engineer exam 4.0. Once you pass the exam, not only will you receive a newly designed badge and certification, but also expertise that can open up new opportunities in the age of connectivity.

The course is divided into three sessions, which will take place on April 27th, May 4th, and May 11th respectively. No more hesitation, register now!

Topics include:

• SD-WAN
  • SpeedFusion and Configuration
  • Peplink Products (routers, access points, antenna, InControl, FusionHub, SpeedFusion Cloud)
  • Enterprise and Latest Firmware Features
  • Common Network Topology and Troubleshooting

Register before April 27th, and we’ll waive the fee for your attempt at the Peplink Certified Engineer exam (USD 150).

Webinars and Tutorials

• April 27th, May 4th, May 11th
  • 10 AM CET (Central Europe)/ 4 PM CST (Taiwan)
  • View in your time zone
  • We will record all live sessions. Register to receive the recordings and the slides in 2 working days after each session.

Register Now

If you have a question for us to answer during the webinar, feel free to send it to [email protected]

FAQ

Can you tell me more about the PCE certification?

For detailed information about our PCE program, please visit https://www.peplink.com/training/.

Can I invite my friends and colleagues to take the exam?

Yes. Please share the registration link with them.

I am an end-user. Should I take the course and the exam?

Yes. Taking this course enables you to gain fundamental knowledge of SD-WANs and a thorough understanding of Peplink’s products and technologies, which helps while you are using them. What’s more, if you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate and a badge.

What if I’ve already passed the PCE several years ago?

The certificate is valid for two years, so this may be a good opportunity to renew it.

Is it possible to get a PCE badge without taking the exam?

Even if you have taken the course, you will have to pass the exam to be certified and obtain the badge.

Are there any webinars available in my time zone?

We will provide the recording and slides on https://forum.peplink.com/.

Is it enough to pass the PCE exam by just attending the webinar?

If you have no experience in using Peplink products, you may need to learn more about them through information and materials available on www.peplink.com.

2 Likes

We receive a couple of inquiries on the following questions, let me share more here.

I registered for the webinars but the times do not fit me.

We will record the training webinar and send out the recording 1-2 days after each session. So, if you are not in the same time zone, just register for the webinar and wait for the recording. If you want to raise any questions, you can email [email protected].

What do I need to do so I can start the process of taking my classes to start getting certified?

As per our schedule, there will be 3 sessions, which will go through the topics:

• Session 1 (Apr-27): SD-WAN, SpeedFusion & Configuration, Enterprise & Latest Firmware Features
  • Session 2 (May-4): Peplink Products, Common Network Topology & Troubleshooting (mini-mock exam links will be provided at the end of the training)
  • Session 3 (May-11): Explanation of mini-mock exam, tutorial, answer questions

If you are confident enough, you can just attend sessions 1 and 2. Then, you can log in to training.peplink.com, and take the PCE 4.0. > Check the step here <

If you are new to Peplink, after attending sessions 1 and 2 webinars, please take the mini-mock exam to check your understanding. Then, you can attend our session 3 tutorial to acquire the PCE exam skill. After that, you can take the PCE 4.0 exam. > Check the step here <

How do I know I get credit for attending the seminar and my exam voucher>?

We’ll waive the exam fee for all registrants in these two months. The system will not charge you when you log in to it (training.peplink.com).

2 Likes

If you would like to review the webinars, here are the recordings:

If you would like to familiarize yourself with the test format of PCE 4.0, here is a mini mock exam:

We also offer a step-by-step guide on how to take the PCE Exam 4.0. Familiarize yourself with our training portal by reading it:

3 Likes

Hello together!

For all German-speaking folks:
We (Vitel GmbH) are hosting another two sessions this and next Wednesday (22nd and 29th of June) at 10am CEST. If you missed the English-speaking sessions by certified PCE trainer @dennishofheinz and/or you have some open questions still that you need to clarify before taking the test, feel free to drop into the webinar with the Q&A session starting at 10:45am CEST (this is open to everyone).

Please register here for the pce 4.0 sessions in German to receive the link to the recording as well as to be able to attend the sessions: edudip

We are looking forward to seeing your curious selves there!
Team Vitel

1 Like

Good afternoon Cecillia. I recently watch all 3 sessions of the webinar. In the 3rd session, the presenter shows that we can access certain slides so we can search keywords etc… When I type in the link to access the slides, I cannot find the page. Are there any slides available for the presentations above/any slides that can assist on taking the PCE 4.0 exam? Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for that but I was more wondering if there are any PowerPoint slides for the training sessions above?

@dennishofheinz @Cassy_Mak @cecilian can you please share the English slides?

Hello Cecilain,

could you share the presentation slide of this three session to me please?

thanks!