[Webinar Dec-21, 2022] Linking up Starlink with Peplink (US / EMEA region)

[Webinar] Linking Up Starlink with Peplink

Our first Starlink with Peplink webinar was a big hit, with many participants around the globe tuning in to learn about Starlink integration in different industries.

Due to popular demand, we’re back with another webinar. This time, our speakers will be doing a deep-dive into configuring your Starlink with Peplink.

Don’t let this learning opportunity go and register now!

US / EMEA region

• Wednesday, Dec 21, 2022
  • 11 AM US Central Standard Time | 6 PM Central European Time
  • View in your time zone
  • The live session will be recorded. Register now to receive the recording and the slides a few days after the webinar.

Register now

If you have any questions for us to answer during the webinar, feel free to send them to [email protected].

I attended this webinar, and in all honesty, the title should be called something about Speedfusion connect protect. The contents of how to link up the Starlink with Peplink was almost non-existent. It was mentioned close to the end that you all connect the Starlink directly to the Peplink, but not once has it been mentioned how? So, I guess I will ask here, since you did not answer it during the Q&A. How do you connect it directly?

I’m not saying the contents of the webinar was poor, just that I was expecting something very different and more to the point given the title.

Thanks.

1 Like

Understood, and thank you for letting us know! We will be sure to make content that has more specifics about how to connect all the devices. Here is a quick video of how my setup was connected today.

2 Likes

There’s not that much to linking Starlink into a Peplink router, other than needing the Ethernet adapter if you have the square smaller dishy (not the flat roof mount one), as SpaceX removed the Ethernet from the setup in that one. SpeedFusion is one option, and simply using WAN priority settings is another, depending on your particular needs.

Thanks for replying. From older posts here on the forum, I see several had problems with connecting the Starlink directly to Peplink, but I guess this has been sorted. Also, I’ve seen someone connecting the Starlink dish directly to a router using a PoE adapter. Would something similar be possible to do with a Peplink router, or is the only option the ethernet adapter from Starlink? I’d like to avoid using the Starlink router if possible. See below:

If you would like to review the webinar, here is the recording:

Since no one has replied yet, does that mean it is not possible, or just that no one has tried?