WAN lost connection: firmware version: 7.0.1

My device is a Balance ONE. I have two WAN configured and work well for a long time. I noticed, since I upgrade to firmware version: 7.0.1, the WAN1 constantly lost connection. On the dashboard it shows “Status:Connecting” frequently. Whenever this shows up. The only solution is to reboot the router. This is real annoying situation.

In order to isolate the problem, possible to reboot the previous firmware to confirm the problem will be persisted? If the problem does not persist in the previous firmware version, please open ticket for us to take closer look.

The issue persist after reverting back to 7.0.0 build 2742. I upgrade to version 7 not long ago. Before that, I rarely upgrade the firmware.

Look like the problem not related to the firmware upgrade.

1. Please change the cable. If this doesn’t help, please proceed step 2.

2. Please fix the port speed on Balance One’s WAN and ISP router interface. Please take note, only fix on Balance One will not help. If this doesn’t help, please proceed step 3.

3. Please place a switch in between Balance One and ISP router.

I tried swap the cable with the other one used to connect to the other ISP. I also set the speed of the interface from auto to 1G and MTU to auto. The situations for both connection did not change for both ISP connections. It connects well at the beginning, and starts to reconnect after couple of days. Any log I can get for the connections? I can’t try the third option for now since I don’t have a free switch on hand.

Please open a support ticket here for support team to check.

Please make sure you submit the diagnostic report downloaded from the device when the issue happen for support team to investigate.