WAN connection switching on a touch device

Hi, is it at all possible to “drag and drop” WAN connections on a BR1 using a web browser in a touch device (iPad/Android/Surface) without having to install a separate app?

Thx,

Shai

Hello,

Yes, you should be able to drag and drop from those device without having the need to install and use our Router Utility App. *NOTE that this will also depend on how new the device is.

1 Like

can you walk me through the exact gestures that are needed? I am not able to get it done no matter how I try. Tried a variety of BR1s, all new, and from different devices - iPads, iPhones, Androids, no luck

Let me check with the team to get you a better detailed answer as to my knowledge this was supported, but will get clarification.

1 Like

Hi Shai,

Changing WAN Prioritization for MAX devices using Mobile devices/Touch Panel through Web Browser is unavailable now.

Please stay tuned and Engineering team is working on the solution to allow the WAN Priority changes.

Thank You

1 Like

Hi Shai,

We encourage user to install Router Utility App to change the MAX device WAN priority for touch panel device. Changing WAN Prioritization for MAX devices using Mobile devices/Touch Panel through Web Browser may cause other issue when user accidentally dragged their only WAN connection into disabled due to the flexibility for the Touch Panel.

We will put this under feature request and see what we can improve here.

Thank You

1 Like

Dear Peplink Team,

Why not just add a tick mark under Detail menu (Connection Details) of WAN for marking priority? So we just could check Priority 1, Priority2, for security reasons You can omit “Disable” from this window? Please consider this as feature request.