VPN PPTP problem

Hi all.
I’m having problems with VPN PPTP over Peplink 710. It’s not stable and made me so angry.

• Every changed configs on Peplink 710 will make Current VPN users logged in need to logout and login again.
  • Cannot connect to VPN and get error 807*: “The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity. .*”. Tried to check all internet connectivity and all works well. Ping to VPN GW just 20ms. My customers very angry with PEPLINK.

We would like to know what are the configuration changes made on the Peplink Balance 710? Some configuration changes will affect the PPTP clients and thus the PPTP clients are required to re-connect. The Administrator should inform the PPTP clients about the changes and downtime prior to the changes.

Are all the PPTP clients encounter the Error 807? Is the Peplink Balance 710 DHCP IP pool sufficient for the PPTP clients? Did the client try with other type of connection?

For Solving VPN Error 807, you may follow these simple solutions.

1. Make Sure your Antivirus and Firewall is not blocking the VPN Connection.
  2. Clear history and cookies and also clear your registry.

Try to connect to VPN . Hope it will solve your VPN Error 807