Virtual network mapping from the group LAN Network Settings is not applied to Balance 20x

Hi,
Looking for some help in finding out why the network NAT mapping is not applied consistently to all routers in the group. Device tag and name for the LAN untagged network are correct. There are five routers in the group (organization), some of them did get the 1-to-1 NAT map policy and some not. I mentioned when I moved the order of the policies under LAN Network Settings (where nat map is applied) it helped for some to show the NAT mapping menu in local interface, but not for all.

Resolved by updating Virtual network name in the profile. The name needs to match exactly to what is on the local device, case sensitive.

2 Likes

Q: are you able to create these settings in InControl, or you need to make the changes on the device itself?

Reason I am asking: would love to script this in a configuration file and then push to the device
Example:
Cust A → NAT 10.0.1.0/24 Local: 192.168.50.0/24
Cust B → NAT 10.0.2.0/24 Local: 192.168.50.0/24

Those settings are from Incontrol. You add LAN Network Settings profiles one per device where you identify the device by the tag and its LAN network by the name it has on it, then specify the network you want this LAN to be NATed to.
You could script and configure each device individually but then InControl settings would not be applied.

1 Like