Very interested in purchasing the Peplink SUS-SOHO-T Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3 Router

I live in a small, rural Texas panhandle town. Our internet provider is a wireless signal sent from the top of the courthouse to an antenna affixed to our home’s roof. and then the signal is transported into our house via a CAT5e ethernet cable.

Right now we are using a modem/router provided by our IP, the MikroTik hAP lite RouterBOARD.

Because of the latest VPN Malware scare (and others), I want to purchase your unit.

My only hesitation to purchase is the compatibility of your unit to the signal coming in through the ethernet cable.

Is your unit compatible?

Dennis McCrea
Panhandle, TX 79068

Yes, you would just plug the cat5 cable from your ISP into the WAN of the SOHO.

1 Like

If your ISP’s modem has an ethernet jack that would not mally be connected to a router via a cat 5/6 cable then the SOHO certainty should be compatible. 'Ethernet is ethernet."

I’ve purchased the Surf SOHO MK3 and I’m setting it up. I’m a passable technical operator.

I just finished renaming the network name, saved the settings, and “applied changes” — I wanted to see if the network name change stuck — when the browser kicked me out of the web admin interface. Then, when I tried to get back into the admin interface again from the IP address, the web browser doesn’t load and says: “This site can’t be reached; [the IP address] took too long to respond.”

I purchased this router from Amazon. Who can I call for over-the-phone technical support, rather than communicating through the forum and waiting on delayed replies?

You can open a support ticket with us here to provide contact information with a phone number.

1 Like

Ron_Case-

1. I figured out the solution to my problem.

2. So if I understand correctly, if/when I need additional support/help, I am supposed to open a ticket with my phone number, correct?

-dennis

Note: Looks like your “delayed reply” took 20 minutes.
(Sorry … just had to mention that … :upside_down_face:)