Verizon usb 730l and surf on the go

I have a Verizon usb 730l that will not connect to surf on the go. Running latest firmware 1.0.30 and 1022 drivers. Modem is static ip but have placed the APN info in cellular info. Any help would be most appreciated. I have a ticket #786273 but no one has contacted me.

Hello flyboy150m,

I’ve responded to your ticket with a firmware that should allow the 730L to connect with the SOTG. For anyone else who is running into this issue, you can download the firmware here.

Thanks,
Zach

1 Like

Still no internet

its on now thanks.

3 Likes

Still having trouble with connectivity issues. Will not be consistent in connection with USB air card. Any suggestions?

@flyboy150m

Would you able to explain further for the mention issue “Will not be consistent in connection with USB air card” ?

1 Like

I have used the latest firmware and it worked for a bit but now will no longer connect. Any suggestions?

Updated device with firmware provided and this solved issue for a short while. After using device online for some time ( month ) I shut off device and restarted but this time I have not internet access. Have restarted pepwave several times with no success.

@flyboy150m

This is very weird. The USB is working fine for about a month and just having problem after reboot. Support team will contact you again via the previous created ticket [786273].

1 Like

Zach,
SOTG arrived today. Firmware 1.0.28 (build 1278).
Connects to 730L, but no internet.
Should I download the firmware you link to above (build 1341)?

Please upgrade the device using the latest firmware and see it will help to connect the USB modem.

If not please open a support ticket for support team to check.

1 Like

Updated firmware and still no joy. Support Ticket Started.