- A company based in Asia.
- Established for over 100 years.
- Focus point being public transportation.
- Serving an average of 200,000 passengers per day.
- Currently they offer free Wi-Fi for guests, in 8 static locations only.
- They wish to enhance their user experience by providing guest Wi-Fi for their fleet of 185.
- To work in collaboration with a leading telecommunications provider for a solid solution.
- The customer requested the MAX BR1 MK2 to be implemented.
- This industrial grade router features a durable metal enclosure which is certified for usage within transportation applications.
- The built-in GPS functionality allows for fleet tracking, making this device perfect for providing additional usages.
- The Terminal Block allows for secure power supply installation, which is especially useful in moving vehicles etc.
- The MAX BR1 MK2 allows for customization of the Captive Portal so usage settings as well as marketing, can be configured.
- Redundant SIM slots can provide SpeedFusion Hot Failover technology, enabling a seamless connection should one cellular drop out.
- InControl 2 will be used to allow for remote monitoring/managing/configuring of the MAX BR1 MK2 devices, remotely.
- EssentialCare (extended warranty) should be used to enable continuous usage of the InControl 2 management software + warranty coverage.
- We would recommend deploying the UBR LTE within the fleet instead of the MAX BR1 MK2.
- This dual cellular router is equipped with GPS by default which is useful for their fleet tracking requirements.
- The DIN mounts and Molex power connectors allow the UBR to integrate seamlessly making a secure installation.
- With the addition of PrimeCare, InControl 2 and SpeedFusion technologies will be available.