Using mobile internet port as 4th wan (DSL for example)

I’m curious if anyone knows of a way to turn the mobile internet port into something like a 4th wan port. Ideally I’d like to just be able to put a usb > ethernet adapter in and go to town, but I doubt any are supported (although it would be really nice).

My best guess of how to do this so far would be to find one of the supported devices that can connect to a wifi device which would then be connected to a DSL/cable/whatever connection. But without researching each one of them, I don’t know if any of them are even capable of connecting to a wifi connection rather than 3g/4g.

Anyone else ever give this a try?

I was wondering the same thing.

The USB port on our products only support a USB cellular modem. I have never heard of one that can connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Well the question is not about WiFi, but USB Ethernet adapters as pictured. When I connected my Android phone and enabled USB Tethering, it does work. That’s technically an ethernet connection over USB too, right?

You are correct about the Android tethering, we do support that. However, we currently do not support any USB-to-Ethernet adapters.

Thanks -Tim

Good job i appreciate your information.