USB MODEM Unknown Physical Sataus

Hi, I just bought a SOHO MK3 Surf and I’m trying to run a 3G USB MODEM, but I can not get it. I bought a MODEM from those listed in the compatible list, specifically a D-Link DWM-157.

This MODEM works correctly from a PC. The symptom is that when the Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3 starts up in status, it shows “Devide Detected” but after a few seconds it shows “Unknown Physical Status”, thus remaining indefinitely.

The Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3 has firmware 7.0.3 installed. and I’ve tried both with automatic and manual configuration. To make a test I also bought a 3G / 4G Router from the manufacturer Tenda model 4G630 and here I connect the same MODEM and it works perfectly without configuring anything at all. Just connect it and it works. The D-Link MODEM had firmware version 3.0.3EU installed at the factory and I have also tried to update it to the latest 3.0.4EU version but the results are identical. I am also a user of PEPLink Balance 30 and I have also tried to connect this MODEM and the result is identical to Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3.
I need help please, I do not know what to do.
Thank you very much.

Please open ticket for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

1 Like