I have a Surf Soho operating on just a USB LTE stick here in Canada on Rogers.
Last month on Firmware 6.1.0 about this time, the USB just stopped providing Internet service. A phone call to the neighbor who had a key said that everything looked good but there was no Internet. Powered down the USB stick and powered back up again when I got home a few weeks later and all was well. I was in Florida at the time.
This morning same USB stick same router but new 6.1.2 firmware and the same thing happened. No Internet but the stick looked normal and the Surf Soho said that all was well and that I was connected to Rogers with LTE service and no issues.
Powered the USB down and then back up and all was well again.
I contacted Rogers and they said no issues period.
I have turned on remote assistance and if anyone has a suggestion I am all ears.
This setup worked just fine for over a year with no issues. In the past if cell service was lost for whatever reason the Pepwave would recover by itself. But that does not seem to be the case this time.