Upgrade firmware

Hola,
Tengo una balanceadora peplink 580 con firmware V 5.3.12 y estoy buscando actualizarlo.
En el momento de ingresar a la opción en el dispositivo me arroja New Version available: 5.4.9
y tengo entendido que en la pagina ya aparece la versión 6.2.
Quisiera de su colaboración para tener claro que cambios tienen todas estas versiones y si realizo el cambio de versión
en que afectaría mi Balanceadora.

Gracias.

Hello,
I have a Peplink balancer 580 with firmware V 5.3.12 and am looking to upgrade.
Upon entering the option in the device throws me New Version available: 5.4.9
and I have understood that in version 6.2 and page appears .
Their collaboration would like to be clear that changes need all these versions and if you make the change version
it would affect my Balancer .

Thank you.

Hello,
I have a Peplink balancer 580 with firmware V 5.3.12 and am looking to upgrade.
Upon entering the option in the device throws me New Version available: 5.4.9
and I have understood that in version 6.2 and page appears .
Their collaboration would like to be clear that changes need all these versions and if you make the change version
it would affect my Balancer .

Thank you.

Hi,

Are you looking for release note of v6.2 to understand the new features, Feature Improvements, Resolved Issues and etc…?

You may download v6.2 firmware here and perform manual upgrade via System > Firmware. If you upgrade from v5.x to v6.x, unlock key is needed. Please ensure your device is under warranty and open ticket to obtain the key.

Thank you.

La version 549 te da mucha mas estabilidad sobre la 5312 y en tu caso te recomiendo actualizarla. Si no tienes la liga pasame un PM y te mando la actualizacion.

Para las versiones superiores a la 6 ( como la 620) necesitas una llave, que solo la obtienes si tu equipo esta en garantia (que supongo que no es tu caso). Las nuevas versiones tienen cosas como vlan, pepvpn en modo nat, IC2 (vee todo aqui http://download.peplink.com/resources/peplink_firmware_6.2_release_notes.pdf y luego aqui http://download.peplink.com/resources/peplink_firmware_6.1.2_release_notes.pdf ).

Si la version 6 puedes comprar una garantia extendida y te habilitan la llave.

Saludos

AG