Upcoming Firmware update for the AP One Ax/Ax Lite?

Hello Peplink,
It has been over a year since 3.9.1 came out (not really counting 3.9.2 that was just a minor adjustment), and I was wondering if there were any firmware updates in the pipeline for the AP One Ax product line? If so, what new features/security fixes (if any) can we look forward to?

Thanks for sharing a bit of visibility on the roadmap :slight_smile:

Hi Arnaud,

yes we are working on a new AP One AX series FW release. No release date set yet. Also, for the features we tend not to share until the Beta is ready and then you can see all whats new in the release notes.

However, we are always welcome to hear feedback and your opinion how to make our products better :wink:

Thank you for the information @Giedrius . I guess we will have to wait and see ;).
Even if there is no date set, do you have a rough estimate of if we are taking weeks, 3months, 6months? I am trying to plan for when we need to set some time aside for the test and deployment on our APs. Thanks.

@peparn hard to say about the release date. You might have plans, but once we start the testing you never know what surprises are waiting :slight_smile: Todays guess is that most likely release will be in a 3-6 months time frame.

1 Like

Great! That helps a lot, thank you :slight_smile: