I have a network where it is set up like:
[WAN - DHCP 192.168.88.x]---- (switch) -----[UniFi AP] L------ peplink ] --- 192.168.0.x DHCP -- UniFi controller
The UniFi AP needs to talk to the UniFi controller on the other side of the peplink.
Ubiquity says these port are needed:
- unifi.shutdown.port=8081 (for management purpose)
- unifi.http.port=8080 (device inform)
- unifi.https.port=8443 (controller UI / API)
- portal.http.port=8880 (portal redirect port for HTTP)
- portal.https.port=8843 (portal redirect port for HTTPs)
- unifi.db.port=27117 (local-bound port for DB server)
- web interface =8080
Do I need to port forward? Inbound/Outbound policy??