- A leading home improvement and construction suppliers retailer located in the Asia Pacific.
- Currently, there is a network of 60 brick-and-mortar stores across the country.
- Expanded into providing a delivery service for convenience.
- To upgrade in-van connectivity for the entire fleet, connecting surveillance and alarm systems.
- Must be able to utilize at least 2 LTE connections for critical data transmission.
- Utilize GPS functionality for effective fleet management.
Each delivery van would be equipped with a MAX HD2 router.
This device comes embedded with two cellular modems and dual SIM slots, allowing the use of 2 LTE connections simultaneously, or as a backup.
The presence of a built-in 4-port GE switch with PoE capability, can simplify cabling as well as provide power to the surveillance and alarm devices.
Equipped with a Terminal Block which supports secure power supply installation in vehicles.
With built-in GPS functionality and InControl 2, this allows for fleet tracking and network management from any device, even remotely.
In addition to the rugged metal enclosure, it also has multiple certifications making it a versatile router for vehicular deployments.
Each vehicle with a MAX HD2 will be linked back to the existing Balance 710 at the headquarters, for data termination to create a SpeedFusion capable VPN tunnel.