Unable to use Apps in a Samsung Smart TV

I am using a PepWave Max Transit Duo in my MotorHome.
I receive this message while attempting to view Prime Video.
"Your device is connected to the Internet using a VPN or proxy service. Please disable it and try again, For more help, go to amazon.com/pv-vpn.djust in the

I was successfully watching these apps for weeks and I suddenly started getting the message.
I restarted the Pepwave and the TV. No help.

Hi. Were you using SpeedFusion Cloud or another VPN? If so, that would explain the message you received. Some services really dislike the use of such methods and we’ve found their behaviors may change over time – even if yours don’t. Example: this morning I found my iPhone would not update to the new version if iOS. It said I was not connected to the internet – I was. Later I realized my iPhone’s traffic was [unnecessarily] being directed to SFC. It once worked; not this time. Solution: Change the pertinent outbond policy.

1 Like

It’s a bummer you can’t access certain apps – feels like hitting a dead end on entertainment highway. Did you check if there are any regional restrictions on the apps you’re trying to use? Sometimes location settings can throw a wrench into the works. Now, on to the specific apps – without knowing which ones are causing trouble, it’s tough to say for sure. But some apps might require a subscription or in-app purchases, which could be the culprit behind the “unable to use” message.

Hmm, maybe it’s worth disabling third-party connection apps.

But also don’t forget which app has real money? Not all apps are created equal, you know? Some are free and some want you to pony up real money to unlock features.