Unable to change email in profile

Mornin

Any idea how to change your profile email ?
Searched thru my profile and unable to see any way to change it

Thx

Regards

Rich

I did this a month and a half ago, and had to log a ticket.

My case was a bit complicated (but shouldn’t have been), as shown by 21 case “events” and 4 months from opening to closing the ticket.

Hopefully they have streamlined the process since, but if their answer is “Can’t do that” and you really want it, don’t take no for answer.

Rant which will not help you get this done: why, oh why, do any organizations treat your email address as your unchangeable identifier? Recently I tried to change email addresses on several online accounts. For some, it was so easy that I’m concerned that someone could relatively easily socially engineer my account away from me. Others had the right balance between identity verification steps and speed & convenience of the change. Then there were the completely inflexible: the only option I was offered was to 1) close my account and 2) open a new one - with no way to copy over account history. My solution for those was to do 1) and skip 2).

1 Like

Thx for the reply TheTKS.
RO here as my network was hacked so I opened a quick temp account until we resolve the network issues
We changed Company names and running into this problem almost eveyrwhere . Solution ? Open new acocunts which is not right .

Seems it was changed but I was never notified !
Also making progress on my hacked account as it looks like I am getting back