Transit duo firmware issue 9.0.0s001 build 4914

hi,

i have a Transit Duo which i use for testing and verification. Having been tasked with testing SpedFusion connect relay - i am having issues with setting this up in my Transit.

I only see “SpeedFusion Cloud” not “SpeedFusion connect”, so i do not get any chance to do any connection to a SFC Relay service.

I updated my router with the SpeedFusion connect license - but still after rebooting i see only SF cloud.

I tried to figure out whether its my FW being the reason. The unit is running 9.0.0s001 build 4914 - and i cannot find a way to downgrade it to the 8.2.1 or 8.3.0 versions on the web.

So asking you … Is it the firmware being the culprit or is it me not setting this up correctly?

A peplink engineer will need to answer the firmware question but I would suggest you download 8.3.0 from here and manually update the firmware since your special build is old enough to predate it I think.

1 Like

I did try that manual download/downgrade - but Incontrol tells me it cannot downgrade to 8.x.x since it is lower then 9.0.0. So i am kinda stuck at 9.0.0.

Why did InControl have anything to say about a manual firmware update via the web ui?

What happens if you do it directly on the Transit?

1 Like

Then it tells me that the filesize is too big.

time to raise a ticket with engineering…

1 Like
Thx Martin - will do so