Tr-069

Hi Guys

Is there any TR-069 support for the Peplink Balance Series? Can we expect to see this being implemented?

Hello Francois,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, the feature is not support at this time. I have submitted your request to our Customer Feature Request document and if Engineering does implement it, we will sure to announce its inclusion.

Best Regards,

Jason

The Peplink Team

Thanks Jason

I do realize that you do have a remote management system “InControl” but from my understanding it’s more geared for the Pepwave products. My company is especially interested in remote management and with “InControl” that does not enable full management of the Peplink Balance Products, we thought TR-069 system might be an option since we have a TR-069 system running here. However, we also realize that the timescale involved in developing a TR-069 system for Peplink Balance products might be very broad. Our suggestions at first is some granular control of Peplink Balance Products, e.g. Being able to download a configuration file from the Balance unit and only pushing the changes back to the Live device, without shutting down the device.

Still waiting for a reply on this

Hello Francois,

Thank you for the additional information. At this time there really is not a remote management system for the Balance like InControl is for the Wireless side. You can of course enable Web Admin Access for the Balance to get access but that is on a per Balance scale.

Again, we have added the suggestion to our Feature Roadmap and if implemented we will definitely announce it.

Best Regards,

Jason

The Peplink Team

Hello,

we would very much like to implement it in our Peplink invetory.
What is the status of this feature request?

@max.nolent, this forum thread is 10 years ago. We do have InControl2 to manage our product family. Please refer to the link below.

[quote=“francois.nology, post:1, topic:152, full:true”]
Hi Guys

Is there any TR-069 support for the Peplink Balance Series? Can we expect to see this being implemented?

No there is not.

I don’t think so - its very unlikely.