Time server through speedfusion

Hello,

I would like to configure a time server through pepvpn in my BR1. After rebooting the BR1 the speedfusion tunnel is up and the ntp server is reachable but the device doesný synchronize with the time server, Is this possible?

Thank you,
Gorka

Good question. It is potentially doing an NTP lookup before the tunnel is available… Lets see if one of the Peplink Team can confirm.

1 Like

Time update through Speedfusion/PepVPN should work. Seem you have problem on this, please open a support ticket here for us to check.

2 Likes

Hello,

First of all I must say that all the tests I did in the office yesterday to synchronize the BR1 through the speedfusion were satisfactory. The synchronization was successful.

The problem appears in a production network where the BR1 has the following Wi-Fi WAN configuration:

It seems that it tries to reach the ntp server over the Wi-Fi WAN interface and ignores the following outbound rule:

In the office it worked fine but probably something is missing in the configuration for that Wi-Fi WAN interface.

Thank you for your help!

Support Ticket #777271

Gorka

We will follow up with you in the ticket.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for solving this issue in the new firmware 7.1. Now it is working fine!
Best Regards,
Gorka

1 Like