The choice of product

Hi,
i have yacht in Egypt and there are some problems with Internet. The friend of mine had recomended me Peplink products, and i have some questions.

as far as i understood from my friend’s explanation - i can put several 3G modems and will get aggregated chanel.
For example - 1 Vodafone modem, 1 Etisalat, and some other.
There are no LTE in Egypt.

1. Will Peplink products work in Egypt in 3G?
  2. If YES - which equipment will suit my purpose?

Hi,

We are doing link load balancing. You can leverage on our technology - SpeedFusion Bonding, if bonding is required. Please refer here for better understanding.

1. Will Peplink products work in Egypt in 3G?
    Yes.

2. If YES - which equipment will suit my purpose?
    You may consider Max700 if 3 modems are required.

Thank you for your answer.

As far as i understood from the page

Max700 have wider router functionality than max-otg.

Then Will it be enough for me to buy max-otg-u4-sf, instead of max700 - because i already have Kerio router?

And else - why in description of max hd2-hd4 is written that they support international carrier but on max700 there are no such description?

Hi,

Max-OTG is more suitable for mobile user and Max700 is designed for harsh environment. This is the reason I proposed Max700.

HD2/HD4 came with embeded cellular modem. Therefore they have different models to support different carriers in world wide. However Max700 and Max-OTG are depending on the attached USB modem for the supported carriers.

Hope this help.