I’m a newbie to the Peplink product line and have installed three routers (two 580s and one 380) in a lab environment, upgraded their firmware to latest and just started configuring them.
In my lab, I can monitor the outgoing traffic over what the Peplinks think of as their upstream links and all are sending traffic to 220.127.116.11 tcp port 443. This seems wrong and my lab routers are blocking this traffic. The packets recur every 10 seconds.
I haven’t started investigating if this traffic is somehow originating elsewhere and being relayed through the Peplink routers, somehow, but before I started looking into that, I figured I should ask if this is a known phenomena and, if so, it’s the result of some configuration mistake I’ve made.