Taking the PCA 8.4 Exam

How to take the PCA 8.4 exam?

1. Log in to the PCA 8.4 course page on our training portal here.

1. Go through the guidelines and provided materials before starting the exam.

1. Start the exam - please remember to complete all 5 modules!

*Please note that the PCA certification is a pre-requisite to be listed as a Peplink partner. If you would like to be our partner, please submit the form here.

*If you fail to complete the above process, please describe the situation and send it to [email protected].

1 Like

How to obtain the PCA 8.4 certificate and badge after passing the exam?

After passing all modules, the section “PCA 8.4 Certificate and Badge” can be found at the bottom of the page.

To view your certificate, please select “Certification of Peplink Certified Associate (PCA) 8.4”, and click on “View certificate”. Your certificate will appear in a newly opened window, and then you can download accordingly.

To download your PCA badge, click on “PCA badge”.

*If you need further assistance, please describe your problem and send an email to [email protected].

Once I got the certificate, do I need to send an email to verify it?

Congratulations on passing the exam!

Please note the code is for others to verify the authenticity of your certificate, you don’t need to verify yourself.

1 Like

I passed the PCA 8.4 Module 1 Exam. How can I get the device discount?

For PCA 8.4 Modules 3 & 4, we highly recommend having a Peplink device readily available and set up while going through the materials. To support your preparations for the PCA 8.4 exam, this program allows you to purchase a “Learning Device” - a specific Peplink device at a slightly reduced cost.

At the bottom of the PCA 8.4 course page on our training portal, you will find the section for the PCA 8.4 Learning Device Application. Access will be restricted until you achieve the required grade in PCA 8.4 Module 1.

Once you have successfully passed the PCA 8.4 Module 1 exam, a hyperlink will be available to direct you to the application form.

Once you submit the form, our team will reach out to you with an order.

*If you need further assistance, please describe your problem and send an email to [email protected].

Once I submit the form, do I need to send an email to confirm it?

Please wait for a few days first for our team to get back to you with an order.

2 Likes