Surf-SOHO ~ Webadmin & HTTP Access issues

Hello,

So I have a Surf-SOHO (6.1.1m26 build 1477) at one of my field offices (80x5 Cable connection) that I can not access via the web interface on the LAN/Pepvpn side. I also can’t access any devices at that location that have a web interface (copier, phones, NAS). I am able to ping equipment at that location from my office, devices there function correctly, internet is working, everything else is working well. I even had a user power cycle the router to see if that would resolve it, didn’t work. What is interesting. I am also having the same web interface (http) issue at another field site (ADSL 3/0.768 connection) with the same firmware and settings as the other site. Any thoughts? I am able to access both devices web portal interface via the InControl2 portal. Thought?

~WFF

Hi,

Please check your Outbound Firewall rule to confirm any blocking for Http.

Hello,

There are no Firewall policies (Outbound/Inbound) in place. Incontrol2 is still the only way I can access the router. Also, I can not access any of my devices web interfaces in the remote offices. The only thing I can think of that could have caused this would be the firmware update I did on my Balance 380, went from 6.1.0 to 6.1.2. I see there is a new version of firmware for the SUS-SOHO 6.1.2 build 1550, I am currently running 6.1.1m26 build 1477. I find it interesting, that I am running the 6.1.1m26 build 1477 in my other two remote offices with issues. My current thought is to try a firmware update on one of the two routers with the issue? Your thoughts wold?

~Jacob

Hi,

Can you share network diagram that show end to end connectivity? I believe something in between is blocking Http.

Here is the attached Diagram. As of yesterday evening, I was able to access device HTTP portals on the SUS-SOHO and network devices at the two locations. Nothing changed on my part and the WAN connections are two different ISPs.

~WFF

Hi,

Any gateway device behind Balance 380 or Surf Soho? Diagram didn’t show that.

Hello,

Just two switches behind the 380 and then 1 switch behind 2 of the 4 SUS-SOHO. I have had this setup since July-14 without issues, network topology has been the same.

~WFFF

This is strange and interesting. Please open ticket here if you facing same problem in future. We are happy dig more on this problem.