Surf SOHO MK3 and USB730L

Is there a way to debug the connection with a USB730L and the Surf SOHO MK3? The USB730L gives great 4G LTE speeds when plugged in directly to my MacBook Pro, but abysmal speeds when plugged in to the Surf SOHO MK3 located a few feet away. I can’t tell if it is a bug with the router or an issue with the particular cell tower I am currently using. Talking with Verizon support is absolutely useless.

Firmware 7.0.3 build 1260 and Modem Support Version 1022

I would try some Custom Mobile Operator Settings but they are disabled.

1 Like

Would you able to provide more info for performance issue ?

1. May i know how you connect to SOHO for the performance test (Via Ethernet LAN or WIFI) ?

2. What is the performance different between that you received ?

3. Do you have USB connection info for the SOHO and PC when you perform performance test ?

2 Likes

The USB730L connected to the SOHO has Wi-Fi download speeds of around 0.14 Mbps. The USB730L connected to the computer has download speeds of around 24.2 Mbps. I have no further details since the SOHO doesn’t give me much information. I have restarted the SOHO several times and even reset it to factory defaults. No luck. It very clearly doesn’t correctly connect to the 4G LTE network.

1 Like

Please follow the link below to open a support ticket for support team to check.

2 Likes